Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 3 cups fresh raspberries rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1½ tbsp chipotle peppers with sauce minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh mint minced
- In a medium saucepan bring 2-3 tablespoons water and raspberries to a simmer. Add salt and cook until berries are softened and water is absorbed.
- Add jelly and stir until dissolved and mixture thickens. Add chipotle pepper.
- Cool, pour into a small serving bowl and top with mint.
This sauce is very nice served with lamb or pork chops.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!