- 3 lb asparagus, washed and ends trimmed* washed, ends trimmed*
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon peel grated (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place asparagus, single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spears and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with grated lemon peel, salt and pepper
- Roast until spears start to brown but are still crisp-tender.
- Remove to a warm plate and serve.
*To trim asparagus spears, snap the bottoms off by bending the spears in half. They will break where the stalks get tough.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!