- 3 lb green cabbage, trimmed, shredded trimmed, shredded and chopped
- 1 medium carrot peeled and grated
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples peeled, cored, sliced and chopped into ½-inch pieces.
- 1 cup walnut pieces toasted in a dry cast iron skillet
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp honey more to taste
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot and apple.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Adjust salt and honey to taste.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cabbage mix.
- Toss well, add toasted walnuts, toss again and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!