Smoked Salmon with Red Onion-Caper-Cream Cheese
- 12 oz smoked salmon thinly sliced
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup capers drained, rinsed and chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley leaves finely chopped
- Carr’s Table Water Crackers or other crackers as needed
- If available, use a mixer at low speed, or wooden spoon to combine softened cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add capers, red onion, pinch salt and black pepper to taste. Mix at low speed only to blend.
- Scoop onto a shallow serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- Place smoked salmon on a platter, the crackers in a basket and serve with the cream cheese spread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!