- 4 limes juiced to equal 6 tbsp
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp sugar
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 24 oz packaged coleslaw mix
- Pinch salt
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, olive oil, sugar, pinch of salt.
- In a large bowl combine green onions, cilantro, and coleslaw mix. Drizzle juice mixture over slaw and toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately.
The dressing may be made up to a week ahead and stored in a glass jar in the fridge then tossed into the salad when ready to serve. Adding the dressing too far in advance will cause the coleslaw to wilt and become watery.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!