Juicy Link Sausages
- 24 breakfast link sausage
- Cooking spray
- Heat a large, heavy skillet with a lid, over medium heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- When hot, add all the sausages at once, stirring off the bottom frequently.
- When the sausage begins to brown, drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of water into the pan and cover, reduce heat to medium-low and allow to steam until fully cooked. About 8-10 minutes.
- Drain sausages on an oven proof late lined with paper towel and keep in a warm oven until ready to serve.
For crisper links, drain and return to pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and allow to brown until desired crispness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!