Flying “M” Salsa
- 2 small chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 1 4 oz can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped (optional)
- 1 Large bag restaurant style tortilla chips
- In a blender, pulse first 15 ingredients on blend until combined. Refrigerate in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid for an hour before serving, and up to a week.
- Serve with restaurant style tortilla chips
Refrigerate in a glass jar with tight fitting lid for up to two weeks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!