- 1 lb fully cooked ham cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup green pepper diced
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 16 extra large eggs
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves leaves finely chopped
- Heat a large, non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil, and saute the green pepper and onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Add ham, reduce heat to medium.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper until frothy. Mix in 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Add eggs to the pan slowly, and stir frequently until set but not hard. Don't overcook.
- Remove from heat and top with remaining cheese. Cover until cheese melts. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!